Spring is just around the corner, and there’s no time like the present to get your apartment spring-ready. Whether your unit has a little or a lot of space, these tips will guarantee a share-worthy update.
Decorating trends to brighten your space
Start with a deep clean, then consider these budget and renter-friendly options to revitalize and customize your apartment.
- Floral displays. Real flowers only stay in bloom for a short time. Grab some craft supplies and get creative. Making a floral display using paper or cloth will last all season. Not a crafter? Many stores have seasonal departments with decorations that suit many styles.
- Color pops. Bring a little color into each room by adding small accent pieces in bright colors. Changing out the throw pillows will give your living room an instant refresh.
- New linens. Change the linens in your kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. Choose bright colors to create a more refreshing spring-summer feel in your apartment.
- Plants. Your property management may not allow gardening, but you can still have various plants in containers inside and in outdoor spaces. Get creative with different containers to give your apartment a custom feel.
- Removable wallpaper. Removable wallpaper comes in many forms, including decals. These products are a great way to prevent damage and customize your space. Carefully read all product details, including installation and removal. Decals and paper also work on furniture. Consider giving your coffee table a different look for the season.
Giving your space a new feel doesn’t take much. Get creative. You might surprise yourself with how a little change makes a big difference. Work with your property manager for more ideas or to clarify you are complying with property-specific guidelines.
Get more apartment update ideas from Class A Management
Need some more ideas like these? Or, are you a property owner or manager searching for suggestions to update your units or raise curb appeal? Working with a Class A Management professional can benefit your property. Contact us today at 817-295-5959 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.